Re: Look For Chris Wallace To Be Brought Up On Murder Charges

--- You wrote:
I know that some selections after ours have performed better. thus far.  But
the draft is one big crapshoot anyway.  Stray mentioned something about
Kedrick possibly being injury-prone.  Didn't mention that about Tinsley
though.  Hasn't he been injured?
--- end of quote ---

This cracks me up. The kid lands on someone's foot and rolls his ankle,
therefore he's "injury-prone". Using this criterion, there's probably not a
player in the NBA who's not "injury-prone", including Walker and Pierce.
Given the way our rookie situation is looking right now, a minimally
intelligent troll could bash the franchise without resorting to such patently
ridiculous arguments.