If

If we messed up on rookies, it was by not maneuvering to get Haywood after the draft.  We could have had him for a #1 pick, I'm guessing here, or so.  But 4 rookies, and when Haywood's foot movement and work ethic were so widely questioned?  I liked him as a Carolina fan, but I saw the questions.  And I would still take JJ over Gasol.

I will still give the three youngsters some time.  I think J. Oz. was right when he applauded this "talent infusion" months ago.  And Forte may be the best of them.  Cheers,  Gene