Best thing for Brown

As much as I am torn up that Brown will not be in the Slam Dunk Contest, I
think in the long run it may be the best thing for him. We need the team
to stop thinking of him as a dunker and start thinking of him as an
athlete.

You can see that everytime he is on the floor with AW, Walker is looking
for the awesome dunk play.  Although this is commendable that they are
trying to get the rookie involved, we need Brown's full game and not just
his leaping ability.  Hopefully the lack of the contest will make him and
the team focus on the rest of his game.  I really like this kid!

Neal