RE: Kenny vs. Tinsley

Saw the game last night and also thought that Reggie was the best player
on the court for that game.  The scoring stats are a little misleading
because Miller was raining unbelievable contested jumpers, and Paul
got a lot of bail out calls(good for the C's) where he throws himself in
the lane and has no chance to make the layup.

P.S. I'll give E.W. credit after criticising him before the season.
I thought he'd only be valuable as a hustler/motivator.  But He's played
solid ball and made nothing but smart offensive and defensive plays all
year. Excellent!