Re: Celts Rockin In Boston

At 09:31 PM 1/23/02 -0500, you wrote:
>What a difference a year makes. 5 Celts in double figures. Pierce and Pots get
>doubles. Walker 45 minutes, tough guy. Strickland the man tonite. I'm kicking
>myself for not getting the NBA package. With the half over do they drop the
>rates??
>
>DanF

Yes.  It's absolutely worth it.  Not only do I watch the Celtics games, but
now I can watch them ALL.  I check to see each as it winds down when the
C's finish, and watch them in order.  I can usually catch at least the
final quarter or the whole 2nd half if the C's play early.

I'm enjoying it for the 3rd year running. Go get it.