Re: JJ, maybe tonight

In a message dated 1/23/02 3:32:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gkir@tjc.tyler.cc.tx.us writes:

> We need fresh legs and I continue to think he's not far from producing the
> scoring we want from him.

Part of me wishes I could tell JJ the following:  "JJ:  I want you to take a
minimum of three shots per quarter tonight.  You are looking to pass (which
is good) but you seem to do so even when you have an open shot.  If you take
three shots per quarter, some will go in and you'll gain confidence.  Oh
yeah, another thing:  I want you to knock an opponent to the floor.  Don't
worry about the foul shots, just do it.  Subtly, of course."