From: "Gene Kirkpatrick" <gkir@tjc.tyler.cc.tx.us>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 6:30 PM
Subject: JJ, maybe tonight

> I expect Johnson to return soon; I hope it's tonight.  I feel that coach
has the long range plan in gear and JJ will be used a bunch in this tough
stretch before the break.  We need fresh legs and I continue to think he's
not far from producing the scoring we want from him.  The rest of his game
is fine; few of our players contribute such a good floor game, (meaning good
ball movement, good defense, few mistakes) imo.  Cheers,  Gene