KB and JJ

Enjoying comments about the rooks.  It's good we get to see them and make some judgments.  Certainly KB's quickness and leapness are keys to his game.  He was measuring that cross court pass before it happened (3rd Q) and did a great job of getting it down court.  His first two v. Carter showed excellent instincts to the rim.  I'm pleased.  But I think JJ will be back soon.  Imagine both of them contributing in the same game.  JJ has played very well, I think, even when his shot is not falling.  He is a rare player and his offense will come along.  I suspect we'll see him back soon and then have a dynamic duo on the wing.  Awfully nice win.  When Battie and Pots contribute, we can manage well against all but the Philly type front lines.  Cheers,  Gene
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.