Subject: Re: Heh Heh Heh...

******original message*********
From: "Berry, Mark  S" wrote:
Cecil, I'm a certified Toine critic, but I've been the first to commend
him on his improved rebounding this season. He has been great on the boards,
something the team desperately needed. But his "willingness to give up the
rock this year to Pierce?" Sorry, Toine still leads the team in field goal
attempts. I don't see how anyone can say this is a good thing when he's
shooting 38 percent for the season.
i have been listening to most games on internet radio and this is not true. ok, stats wise
Toine probably has the most shot attempts but i don't feel he is a ball hog. In fact, most
times, during the last 10 games or so, i wonder how come Antione doesn't get "touches"
during the 4th qtrs. imo.
kevin lok
48-34