RE: Heh Heh Heh...

This just proves that I do NOT put you down there on the same level as Way
cuz I notice you do praise Toine when it's deserved.  It's just that I feel
some folks continue to tout the negatives and turn a blind eye to anything
else.

You say he leads the team in FG attempts.  Yes that is true.  He's taken 16
more shots than Pierce.  He also plays 2 minutes more per game than Paul.
Through 39 games, that is approximately 78 minutes more to bomb away a total
of 16 times.  That ain't much. And when Paul is out of the lineup, where
else will the shots come from if not from Walker?  That is roughly 8 shots
per game.  Certainly not out of line.  He has 3 less assists (and will most
certainly lead the team at seasons end) than Kenny and leads the team in
rebounds by over 100.

Yes, he has flaws, but so does every player in the league.  It just looks as
if he gets far more respect outside of here.  Wasn't it Dr. Jack Ramsay who
recently said that this team, as it is currently constructed, is taking what
it has and utilizing it to its greatest capacity?  In other words, we don't
have the big man of which you speak.  If and when he comes, pick Toine apart
at that time.  But for now, he ain't that bad.

Cecil Wright, Nova Scotia Community Coordinator
Community Mobilization Program
Department of Justice Canada
Duke Tower - Suite 1400
5251 Duke Street