Re: Rumors

From: "Cecil Wright" <cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca>

> > With O'neal injured I would expect Indiana going after Jackson big time,
possibly offering Rose. Would Battie or VP along with Kedrick or JJ get us
Rose and maybe Bender in a package?

> I'm doubtful that Rose would be happy playing 3rd banana to Paul and
Toine. And Bender is a 7' 219 lb small forward who can't get meaningful
minutes in
> Indy.  Where would he fit in?

If you were in his shoes would you rather go to Boston or Golden State? On
Bender, couldn't you say the same about O'neal about 2 year ago?

 Is Theo Ratliff healthy? And could he help us?

 Ratliff could help anyone if healthy.  Who do we have that the Hawks would
consider to be attractive in a deal is the question.

Good point.