horrible, horrible performance

Why would Kenny even be out there?  He's got the weakest legs
I've ever seen on a basketball player.  It's like he can barely get the
ball out of his hand...everyone afraid to shoot the ball, headless
chicken offense, and Pierce played like a complete pussy.  Against
Stack, no less!  I can't imagine what they were thinking not getting
it to Paul.  This kind of shit reminds me so much of last here I can't
even handle it.   Worst loss this year.

Oh, and every playoff team in the East picked up a game on us.

Josh