Re: Some trade Ideas???

Not his fault.  At one point my office told us we had to set up a signature
"using all information needed to give the recipient every bit of info to
tell them who you are, what you do, and how to reach you by every means you
have".

The result?  Myself and a few other wiseacres set a signature including
desk location, longitude and latitude, which hemisphere, planet and solar
system we were in, and a job description ("doing a boring job while micro
managed by a supervisor with far too much time on his hands").

Likewise, a theatre director where I worked a few years insisted on us
"signing out" on a marker board to tell her where we were going so she knew
where we were at all times.  This led to comments like "gone to kill the
wabbit, back at 2pm".  It ended when one of the women working there left a
detailed message of how she spent her lunch with her boyfriend--AND her
girlfriend.

So, don't blame him for the line--it may not be his fault, and frankly, it
doesn't really bother me--however, I do offer a suggestion to Cecil, and
anyone else in a similiar situation.  Depending on the system you actually
use, it's possible to set a template to use automatically when replying to
the Celtics list, including a specific variation of your signature.  I know
that's not always feasible but I thought I'd mention it.  My own e-mail
program, Eudora Pro (which I think is GREAT), does this, as I have to deal
with e-mail for all kinds of subjects, some business-related.

But here, among friends, I'm not plane nor bird, nor even frog.  It's just
lil old me....
Snoopy the Celtics Beagle