Re: [Celtics' Stuff The Paul Harvey of sports writers? Bill Simmo ns pg2 "the...

I haven't read a Simmons article very often since he went to ESPN but this
was the worst article by him I have ever read. The only thing of content was
the Allstar guard selection comparision and the Kobe/McGrady/Pierce
comparison. It seemed like a rough draft as it was repetitive and lengthly. I
also felt the Bird/Nowiski comparison was a reach. I have always felt that
Simmons has a definite gift for writing with a certain wit and humor that was
God-given. I have also thought that he gathered most of his basketball
content from others. This effort was way subpar, but still better than most
of the beat writers.....

DJessen33