From: "Gene Kirkpatrick" <gkir@tjc.tyler.cc.tx.us>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 10:46 AM
Subject: Robert Pack

> Well, Robert Pack is down here working out and hoping to catch on with
someone in the near future.  He's a ten year vet with point guard skills,
great speed, tenacity--a less burly Eric Strictland and probably a better
finisher than Eric.  He has been injury prone, however.  I'm not advocating
the Celts pick him up, but he is interesting.  If Kenny has a rash of
injuries, we're suddenly weakened at the point.  Still, we claimed and then
let Pack go without a real shot, so I don't expect anything.

> My preference is to allow Forte some minutes and see what we've got, but
what we've also got is a shot at the Eastern Conf. crown.  It's hard to do
it all at once, and it seems as though the coach has decided to slow down on
use of the rookies.

> Cheers,  Gene  beat the Pistons and we are on a roll facing three tough
ones next week