Robert Pack

Well, Robert Pack is down here working out and hoping to catch on with someone in the near future.  He's a ten year vet with point guard skills, great speed, tenacity--a less burly Eric Strictland and probably a better finisher than Eric.  He has been injury prone, however.  I'm not advocating the Celts pick him up, but he is interesting.  If Kenny has a rash of injuries, we're suddenly weakened at the point.  Still, we claimed and then let Pack go without a real shot, so I don't expect anything.

My preference is to allow Forte some minutes and see what we've got, but what we've also got is a shot at the Eastern Conf. crown.  It's hard to do it all at once, and it seems as though the coach has decided to slow down on use of the rookies.

Cheers,  Gene  beat the Pistons and we are on a roll facing three tough ones next week