Joe Johnson article in herald

Great article in today's herald on Johnson.  Bulpett
really takes it to him, with great quotes by Erick
Strickland.  They talk a lot about his not being
assertive enough, etc.

The one thing that I see that explains his passivity
at all is Johnson's play with the ball in his hands
standing still.  He doesn't seem to believe he can
beat anybody with his first step.  That's why you only
seem him take stuff off the dribble or spot-up shots.
Maybe he lacks the explosiveness to beat guys with his
first step?  Kenny is the same way now...it seems
unlikely though.  I wonder if this article will shake
him up at all.

Josh
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/