Antoine (JB's trapped in AOL!)

JB emailed me and asked me to forward this to the list, as he is unable to
post due to the combination of travelling and AOL.  I do so without
further comment:

Bird

         *******************

> Sorry JB, but this, combined with that hatchet job on 'Toine in the
> Sporting News yesterday has me boiling over.
> BSF

Don't need to be sorry BSF. Walker deserves all the respect you afford him
and for all the reasons you state.
    As I wrote, I hope he isn't really hurt. I just passed along an
intuitive
perception, that I questioned, as my imagination, that he was being a bit
dramatic/although wishful thinking perhaps, that he wasn't hurt as badly as
it seemed, or as you perceived.
JB