time to put in blount or walter and sit vitaly

I know everyone on the list thinks blount and walter suck, but I think
they're both an upgrade over vitaly.  I've never seen a player with worse
hands, who also doesn't run the floor well, is not active on the boards, and
can't block anybody's shots.  Yes, he has a wide body, but he totally plays
4 inches shorter than what he is.  The most irritating of all these bad
traits is def. the bad hands.  He constantly fumbles passes and has rebounds
taken away from him, which often results in an easy offensive board and
bucket for the other team. Every stiff on orlando is better than him,
including declerq who we got rid of to get him.  Damn pitino for trading
andre miller for this guy too.