Celtics/Knicks deal?

it looks as if the Knicks might be moving towards a rebuilding faze. Do you
think the Knicks would make this move:

New York trades: 	Marcus Camby	$6,250,000	to Boston

New York trades: 	Mark Jackson	$3,860,000	to Boston

New York trades: 	Clarence Weatherspoon	$4,538,000	to Boston

TOTAL:		$14,648,000

Boston trades: 	Vitaly Potapenko	$4,762,500	to New York

Boston trades: 	Joe Johnson	$1,608,840	to New York
Boston trades: 	Joseph Forte	$939,360	to New York
Boston trades: 	Kenny Anderson	$8,350,000	to New York
TOTAL:		$15,660,700

TRADE ACCEPTED
Due to New York and Boston being over the cap, the 15% trade rule is
invoked. New York and Boston had to be no more than 115% plus $100,000 of
the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here.
This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Boston would also receive a trade exception of $1,012,700 with this trade.
This would have to be used within one calendar year from the date of this
trade.
Be aware that this exception will be extinguished if the team which
possesses it falls below the cap by the combined amount of the exceptions it
currently possesses.

You have been assigned Trade ID number 451126
Talk about it on the Trade Board <boards/viewforum.php?forum=2>
How to use Trade ID: Go to <http://www.realgm.com> and enter the
trade id into the box provided on the left menu bar, then press go.

I think this would help both teams. It would give the Knicks two young
players to build around, and Kenny would head home and would be inspired to
play good ball. Marc Jackson I think will make better decisions at the
point, and Camby would shore up the Center position for years to come. And
we still have Kedrick to build around for the future. I think the Celts
would be game, depends on if the Knicks would do it!
Celts:
Camby  Battie
Walker  Weatherspoon
Williams  Brown