Re: Over the Hill???

> Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 15:15:00 -0500
> From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
> Subject: Re: Over the Hill???
>
> Dorine,
>
> C'mon, what's so cruel saying KA's over the hill. If KA's not over the
> hill,
> he's at the summit. This touchy feely politically correct era will end.
>
> DanF

KA isn't really that old...and he has been out so much during his career that
he likely
still has several good years of Basketball in him.

He still makes alot of steals and can still beat most point guards of the
dribble in the
NBA quite easily. He regularly outplays alot of point guards that most of
this group
believes are better then he is...

Kenny is "over the hill" in that he has probably peaked. But most people
think he
peaked in college or maybe high school. But he has enough talent so that the
his
over the hill years will be a decent run.

Truth be told I still think the celts need a decent back up point guard. I
don't like
strickland as much as Obie. Strickland while a tough competitor..is a
mediocre passer and poor ball handler for someone his size.

The offense runs alot better with Kenny in it.

Pete