Hi all

Hey all,

Thankyou for all the well wishes- I appreciate them greatly.

I was injured- not too badly and I will get better soon. Thankyou to
Juddy (Dorine) for keeping y'all up to date.

I'm learning so much about life at the moment. One minute you're in
cruise control and everything is going fine and then you get a double
whammy to layeth the smacketh down on your roody poo candy bottom.

Still recovering from the injuries and stuff; what should happen? My mum
who I had been looking after 24/7 since I was 19 (I turn 22 on the 16th)
passed away tonight.

I've enjoyed reading the messages lately; except all this bickering.
Please, we've waited so long for the Celtics to be a decent team that
now that we've got a decent side who wins games more than they lose them
y'all want to argue because we're not a title contender, please I beg of
you enjoy this team. They play with their heart and while they aren't
the most talented team in the league let alone our clubs tremendous
history- they aren't the laughing stock that they have been.

Games like the Miami game will happen. It happens to all teams. Even the
Lakers get blown out from crappy teams. You cannot help it- brush it
aside and play like they did in the Knicks game and pickup a W - thats
all you can ask for.

Please; be happy.

Warwick

P.S. Two trade scenarios; McCarty + Blount + Forte + perhaps a pick to
Chicago for Brad Miller

If that trade happens; Potapenko and Roshown McLeod to NY for Harrington
and Mark Jackson.