Re: Pardon my enthusiasm

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: Pardon my enthusiasm

> Hey these guys should be happy we only insult them at times when they
> underperform.

I'm sure you appreciate being insulted at ANY time!!

The Romans threw them to the Lions.

Threw whom??  WTF...what is this...gladiator or something????

When you don't perform in
> work what does the boss do, buy you lunch?? It's all about, what have you
> done for me lately baby??

In that case, you should be complimentary toward the overall play of KA and
the team in general instead of sticking a fork into them whenever they don't
play up to the boss' expectations.

You would make a poor coach with that attitude, not to mention a fan.

Cecil (Shaq doesn't hit free throws?  Cut his ass)

> DanF

Until