Pardon my enthusiasm

I seldom post here but read most all the comments. I do watch all of Celtics
games in their entirety, but do not pretend to be anything more than a
semi-knowledgeable fan. So with that preamble, I love that the Celtics are
doing as well as they are and only hope that their progress continues. Yes,
it hurts to see games like the Miami loss, but a tough road win against the
Knicks elevates me higher than before.

I would also like to see Walker jacking up fewer threes and playing down in
the post, but maybe he does that to increase his playing time, since getting
pounded by some teams down there has got to cost him his energy. All I do
know is I hope that he stays as healthy in the future as he has in the past.