Re: What I like

If they were a good team, they would not have lost twice to the Bulls, at least
once to the Hawks, or been killed by Miami the other night.  Plus they would
have beaten Phoenix.  So, I stand by my opinion.  If they get a good big man
and a great back up point guard, they might become a good team.

I agree that they are much more fun than years past, and I like their record.
But they are not playing the game of basketball at a consistently high levels.
As a Celtic fan, I am used to excellence and maybe what I consider a good team
is one that will be in the finals, and we know it in November or December.
They are two players away from that.  But, do I like this team, oh yes I do.
That was my point.

Peace,

Bentz