re: Cecil's enthusiasm

> From: John Holbrook <jholbrk@icx.net>
>
> Thank you for your critique. I guess we are playing with gloves off good,
> type much better that way. Considering what I've seen of your posts, you
> write from the heart. Try using your head.
>
> I lied earlier when I stated I read most of the posts, I don't because I
> don't have the time. If you would quit wasting yours on these idle trade
> scenarios that mean absolutely nothing, because you have no
> decision-making
> power, perhaps the posts would improve.

You've got a lot of balls, my friend.  Too bad you can't trade 'em in for
some brains, though.  Perhaps then you'd realize that Cecil's response in
the "Pardon my enthusiasm" thread was no doubt directed at Mr. Forant, and
not you.

If this is going to be the quality and kind of postings from you, might I
humbly suggest returning to the anonymous world of the lurker for the
benefit of the list?  Your choice, of course, but you could at least try
to get it straight before you go off on people.

Bird