FW: Plenty of blood, plenty of fouls.

----------
From: JB <jbmetzea@Yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 13:20:11 -0500
To: <Celtic4Hire@AOL.com>
Subject: Re: Plenty of blood, plenty of fouls.

  As far as getting Davis, who Ravi has informed us, is in his mid thirties,
Kedrick was projected as the plum.
  I'm not very keen on Oakley. Yes, he gives you that toughness, but there
are no post moves or real defensive skills with him. I also, haven't  seen
him get other than garbage rebounds lately. I'm sure he was inspired against
Jordan, though.
  JB

                               Unchain My Heart!