Re: Someone Get The Celtics A Towel

I may get bounced from this list, but I'm sorry but I got to say what is on
my mind.

I'm sorry this is late, but you know Dan  F, I never said nothing about you
in this post, but you know, now I will.  You are such an Ass H**e, don't mock
the Sicilian heritage as it may come back to bite you in your dumb Ass.  If
you don't like what I got to say then you can filter your own damn mail jerk.

To the rest of the list, I appreciate your post's and your first hand reports
but with guys like Ray and Dan F, it is hard to filter through the Bull S**t.

Mafiaso316