"Don't worry, be happy."

   I was only able to see the fourth quarter last night, but I was pretty
impressed, actually. We forced Milwaukee to play a perfect 4th and while
they did, even a team as talented as the Bucks can not do that every night.
   The rebounding was solid. We got 18 boards from our centers.
   I really enjoyed seeing Rodney Rogers play. He's a clever player and made
a couple of good passes. He will help the team, more and more.
   Walker and Pierce played mostly within their capacities. I didn't like
Paul's three point attempt, down three, with a lot of time left on the
clock, near the end, but if it had gone down....... Pierce did miss all five
of his shots in the fourth quarter, and although he provided the defensive
gem of the game; a back door block of a Glenn Robinson jumper, recovering
from a fake, he played 41 minutes, most on the C's and perhaps could have
used a few minutes rest, coming into the stretch.
   I did not like Anderson guarding Allen.  Robinson and Cassell were still
scoring, no matter who was guarding them and it  just made things too easy
for Ray. Kenny played 37 minutes, way too many. I read that George Karl is
looking for a; rent-a-point guard, on the waiver wires. Do you think the C's
would grab one ahead of the Bucks, both to block them and get Kenny some
veteran help? The names mentioned; Gerg Anthony, Mookie Blaylock and (less
likely) Avery Johnson, would all be just fine thank you, for a prorated
minimum till the end of the season. Dare I dream; that's the reason we are
holding off on Omar Cook?
   I agree that starting Delk does not seem like a prudent move. I would go
with Kedrick (or maybe George Karl gave us a hint, suggesting Rogers at the
three) and see whether he can get us some easy baskets in transition.
   All in all, an enjoyable game. One that gave me hope of many wins to come
and confirmation, that, as the new players get more in the flow, we will be
a tough playoff foe, for anyone in the East.
        JB

Link to current standings:
http://archive.sportserver.com/newsroom/sports/bkb/1995/nba/nba/stat/2000-01
confstands_lo.html