Re: Not a bad loss

Looking at it as one game it's not a bad loss but when it follows two other
losses it creates an urgent need to stop the bleeding. Friday's game against
Charlotte is now a MUST game. The Hornets just waxed the Nets at home but all
season they've played better on the road (16-12). Mashburn and Davis create
some of the same problems for the Celtics as the Bucks did and the
Campbell/Brown duo is very formidable on the boards. If we start a backcourt
of Anderson and Delk against their backcourt of Davis and Mashburn we are
asking for trouble, and yet we will. We will need a solid team effort without
those 5 minute lapses when we throw the ball all over the place and we are
going to need a reasonably good shooting effort. Our frontcourt has to put up
big numbers against theirs and our defensive scheme has got to allow for help
on their guards without leaving the paint open for easy buckets.

The Magic just caught us in the standings so we are now tied for the 4th and
5th spots. A week ago we were #2. The next four games will be very key to
whether we are serious contenders in the East or one of a few teams trying to
hang on to a playoff berth.

I think we are capable of winning all four but I am not comfortable with many
of the mismatches our new backcourt will subject us to. Hopefully Harter has
a plan.

George