Re: Not a bad loss

This is something I have also noticed (lack of picks). We have to find a way
of getting some of offense other than the Walker/Pierce breakdown. This is
our coaching genius Obie's area  ....  Obie's shooting guard, Delk, hasn't
done anything yet to indicate his is worth anything. Where is this defensive
ability he was talking about? If we have to go with an undersized 2 guard, at
least we could go with one with some toughness like Stickland. It seems to me
that Delk is the perfect shooting guard, instant offense off the bench...The
only other thing I got to say is that you would think Kedrick would cure a
lot of ills defensively. Obie still isn't my friend....

<1. We set the worst picks in the league (or we fight through picks
the worst of any team in the league). Every game I see the other
teams' picks create wide open looks while ours just seem to be
nonexistant.>