more BS from Obie

"We were like a plus-12 when Tony Delk was on the court."
Also sprach Obiethustra in today's Globe.

My reaction was, with Mobley raining jumper after jumper on Delk, and Delk
scoring only 3 points?! How's that even possible? This is either an outright
lie, or the folly of the plus-minus rating system on display, again.

More of the same:
''Tony Delk is going to start for us, my hope is, for the rest of the year. "

My read of the situation: they're going to prop up Delk as much as they can to
make the Delk for JJ + pick swap seem a fair one. They're going to freeze
Rogers' arse on the bench because they do not plan to sign him no matter what,
so they have to make him look like a non-contributor to justify it. All the
statements and actions up to now have been to this end.  Maybe Rodney can
impart some veteran wisdom to Kedrick, who'll be sitting alongside him -  like,
"don't buy a house here, and keep your suitcases packed!".

One other note: if Forte, at 6-3 1/2 in bare feet (as measured at the predraft
camp), is too small to play SG in the NBA, how's Delk, nominally at 6-2, and
really closer to 6-1, isn't too small to START at 2? When did he turn into
Iverson, and when did we acquire Mutombo to rebound his misses and cover for
him when he gets posted up?

Nothing against Delk, he's a great guy by all accounts, but this disgusts me.

Kestas