re:Kedrick

> From: Steve and Michelle Ouellette <redsox@westelcom.com>
>
> I can
> only comment on the one game that has been played since Delk was
> acquired. I suppose I could wait three years down the road and then be
> absolutely positive of my stance.

Hmmm, maybe even three years wouldn't be enough.  You never know.  I
suppose you could also wait some length of time between one game and three
(or more) years, though.

> But based on the limited sample size what do we have?

Insufficient data.  Cannot compute.

Obie does seem to prefer veterans over rookies, though.  Any veteran over
any rookie, even.  I'd expect Kedrick to somehow work himself into the
rotation in that case.  Anyway, he's locked up for some time, plus team
option, and I think they made clear the heir apparent, young
guy-with-the-small-salary with the last trade.

Bird