Re: trade; state of team; etc.

Particularly in regards to your comments on Joe Johnson, I agree.  He
has had a few games like the recent one he had for Phoenix.  We know he's
capable of having that type of game, but not yet consistently.  Yesterday,
he wasn't as impressive shooting 4-15, although he did have 8 rebounds and
6 assists.

It was probably our last two losses - the way we lost, and Delk and Rogers
not being a factor in those games - that really left a bitter taste in my
mouth. I even began to wonder if we would have lost those games if we
still had Joe Johnson.  While part of me did have thoughts along the
lines of Josh O's recent tirade, right after that second loss, I no longer
feel as frustrated.

I hope that Delk is not used primarily as a 3 point shooter.  Even when
he's hot, it's usually not because he's hitting a bunch of 3 pointers like
Walker sometimes does.

Francis

 On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 e.a.borges@usa.net wrote:

> What happened to this list??  Did we trade Paul Pierce?
> Joe Johnson had a great game for Phoenix.  Good for him.  Everyone knew
[...]