Bye Bye Kedrick

I'm not saying the Celts are going 0-26 ... I think they'll be a little
better with the addition of Rogers and Delk, who can contribute more
than a raw rookie for the rest of the year. I'm just saying that giving
up on Kedrick the way they gave up on Joe Johnson isn't the way to build
the franchise.

Is Jim O'Brien going to be the George Allen of basketball? We can trade
all of our rookies and draft picks for grizzled veterans. Might as well
if he's not going to use them.

STEVE