Re: FW: Omar Cook on the way?

I am trying to understand this statement. Did Wallace say that if JJ doesn't
max out on his talent, he won't be THAT much better than Delk?  That is a
double negative which I think means that he thinks JJ will be be a little
better player than Delk and if he maxed out, he would be a lot better. That
doesn't make me feel good at all. The only thing that makes me feel good is
thinking about the 50 point game Delk once did....

DJessen33

<< Johnson may or may not "max out" in terms of his
 talent;
 Wallace says most guys don't, and if Joe doesn't, he won't be THAT much
 better
 than Tony Delk.