coaching

I wonder if there is a more incompetent coach in the
NBA than O'Brien.  Seriously, factor out his
addition-by-subtraction points (low ego, players
coach, etc.) and Dick Harter, and how is he any better
than Isiah?  Does management have any clue as to how
badly he is mangling this team?  I think I'm going to
throw up.  Literally.  I feel sick....I can't believe
we traded Joe Johnson...than this loss and Kedrick a
DNP.  I'm going to be sick.

Don't even bother replying to this.
http://sports.yahoo.com