Re: [Celtics' Stuff Obie isn't my friend

Rope-a-dope? After that horrible loss, Mike Gorman interviewed Mobley and asked
that since the Rockets will be hard pressed to make the playoffs why not mail it
in after they were down 20 after one.
Mobley said they all watched the Dallas tape and saw their rally and figured they
could do the same. I guess that is the way to beat Boston, since everyone knows
we have some of the cockiest players in the league. Give them a double digit
lead, lull them into a false sense of security then pour it on at the end.

Peace