Re: One positive thing, anyway...

> From: "Troy Hash" <troyhash@kih.net>
>
> Ya, and those 6     WHOLE MINUTES FOR ROGERS, OUR NEW  BIG TIME INSIDE
> PRESENCE, FIRE POWER OFF THE BENCH, sure came in handy tonight!!  At least
> Delk lit it up in his major 23 minutes!!!  1-4 shooting!!!  [...]  I can'
> t stand my favorite team
> turning into the Clippers/Warriors East!!!

Hmmm, still having trouble figuring out how you feel about this deal, Troy
-- even with all the expressive ALL CAPS and exclamation points (three per
sentence).  "Perhaps a switch to decaf?" I believe is the requisite (and
required by law) joke to be made here.  Oh, that and a reminder that it
was one game.  One (1) game.  A single and unique game.  One of many.

> Good Lord, we have got to find another team to root for!!!

Yeah.  Speak for yourself on that one, will ya?

Bird