Re: Josh Is Like A Jilted Suitor

----- Original Message -----
From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Josh Is Like A Jilted Suitor

> He's been spurned by Chris Wallace and the trade of Joe Johnson,
> and now he's striking back. Damn good cat fight, if I don't say so
> myself....
> LOL
> Ray

You know, maybe Josh does feel like a jilted suitor, or maybe he feels like
the father who opens the door for his daughter's date, day after day, and
finds Way standing there. He thinks, "Oh my God, here's 'Humpty and Dumpty'
again." And you know, I understand if you're living in Wayville. You
probably don't have a lot of options. But even if you did live in Wayville,
Jesus...can't you just luck out at some point. Now, maybe the luxury tax and
the Celtics overall lack of talent means that we shouldn't have expected
much from a trade in the first place. In other words, welcome to Wayville.
"Honey will you get the door and try not to look too disappointed." But,
screw it. You just get tired of being introduced to Humpty and Dumpty over
and over again. Rogers and Delk just don't do a thing for me. Nothing. More
mediocre backups.

Paul M.