Re: [Celtics' Stuff Omar Cook on the way?

about St. John's
> players from Mike Jarvis' Boston contacts.  Can he take
over for Kenny after
> a year?  Doesn't really matter--if he's backup
material, he'll cost very
> little to keep.
>
> Glad that the passing game has drawn more than a
passing interest from the
> BT.

Hi Lance, I hope Omah's not a Chris Herren type mismatch
where he'll be on the roster but won't really get a
tryout in the role of playmaker.

Boston doesn't *need* its PG to dribble all that much.
Get rid of the dribble and make sure you hit your open
jumpers. Or sit.

By that criteria, Omar may be sitting a lot. Of course
Boston may let him thrive, like with El-Amin this summer.
But ultimately they discovered that he just didn't *fit*,
even at a quarter of what a non-playmaker like Milt
Palacio earned.

***

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
Pour crier votre adresse : http://www.nomade.fr/courrier/ouvrir.asp