Re: The trade

It appears maybe the C's thought Delk gives basically what Van Exel does
with less baggage and cost. It would be great to see Cook added, if they can
give him playing time, and then move Rogers in a package for Marc Jackson.

Jackson
Battie
Walker
Pierce
Delk, Cook

How about Derek Anderson and Randolph for  McCarty and Mcleod , and Forte if
Portland want cap room?

Warriors still looking to  move Jackson and possibly Fortson.  It would be
nice to get Jackson and Fortson to shore up the low post maybe for Rogers
and V?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2002/02/21/SP
137380.DTL