The Shot.. The Trade

A victory won on 100% heart. They should pick up the old Calipari/Umass line "
Refuse to Lose". It is so satisfying to see them come out of the time out
huddle with the calm " we're gonna win this " look on their face. The win last
night added two years on to my life with the pure joy of it !! (And my fifteen
year old sees the Celts beat the flakers for the first time he can remember)

Trades
Don't mess with the chemistry. Unless it's for a big guy (like Duncan) Keep
Kenny, Keep JJ Keep the TEAM together.

Rich Cahillane