Re: Final Predictions List: 2001-02 Season

Heh, I must've been using 'Snoopy-math' when I calculated the losses against
Ray's wins prediction.

Course, I wouldn't put it past Ray to believe the Celts should just forfeit
at least 2 games because there'd be no chance of winning them... like maybe
the game against L.A. on Tuesday. :-)

Anyway, doesn't matter now cause he's mathematically eliminated.

Rich D.