Rogers as starter?

Does anyone else think that Rodney Rogers should move into the starting
lineup? I've always loved the guy and he's certainly a better scorer and
rebounder than Eric Williams, and he can guard both small and power
forwards.

I know Kedrick Brown is back in the lineup, but I don't think there's
any question that Rogers will be a better player over  the next 30 games
... and this is what the Celtics are obviously playing for. I'm not
saying whether that's right or wrong, but if they were playing for the
future, Joe Johnson and a No. 1 is more valuable than Tony Delk and a
couple of months of Rodney Rogers.

I kind of like Delk too, but I'm not sure where he fits in ... does a
lot of the same things Strickland does, but his defense isn't as good.
He definitely won't be satisfied with Palacio minutes.

STEVE