A Great Day in Celtic Nation

 We beat LA in LA!!!!!! The refs had courage to reverse the call. We won
without Hackashaq. We came from behind. We never gave up. We stole the game.
Antoine is clutch. Paul is clutch. Why does Ray continue to spout off
negativity? Come on give the C's a chance.

We traded three bench scrubs and an unneeded number 1 for two solid
contributing Role players: Rodney Rogers, a consistent double - double PF who
likes to run the floor and Tony Delk, an energizer bunny of a PG who loves
running.

Consider who we have:

C - Battie, Potapenko
PF - Toine, Rogers
SF - Paul, E-Will
SG - K Brown, E-Strick
PG - Kenny, Delk

Bench Scrubs - McCarty, Forte

IR Roshown Mac Cloud

We will make a run for it with this group, trust me.

I attended my first Celtic game in 9 years last Friday in Portland, OR. The
Rose Garden is a beautiful place. The seats are comfortable and they have all
the bells and whistles. Tickets are costly but the service is excellent and
the food is great. I thought both teams took too many threes but the Celtics
compensated for rebounding deficiencies through forced Portland turnovers and
fast break opportunities. Walker stopped shooting and set up Pierce, Anderson,
Battie, and Eric Williams. Strickland struggled and McCarty played a fine
floor game contributing on defense. For Portland, Shawn Kemp played well along
with Damon Stoudamire and Rasheed Wallace. Pippen has lost a step out there
and Bonzi Wells was nothing special. The Celtics fought off a negative 2nd
quarter and scored 62 points in the second half with 40 coming in the final
frame. The score was inflated by extra possessions forced by Portland fouling
after the Celtics forged a 98-91 lead with 52 seconds remaining. Still
Portland hit 4 treys to make this game a lot closer than it should have been.
We did everything right and Portland still had a chance to tie at the end.
Really, I saw two evenly matched playoff teams which in the East merits a
second level and the West only a first level (Lakers, Kings, Spurs, TWolves,
and Mavs are in their own league). This was a stepping stone win and now the
Celtics have bounced back from a poor energy drubbing in Seattle by winning in
LA. They have a chance to earn a winning road trip, when thought to be
impossible after that Golden State horror show.

Regards Q, and  I'll try to put in a Fleet center appearance soon.Get more
from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com