more trade thoughts

     I don't worry much about chemistry.  Rogers has been with three teams
and is probably used to having to fit in; he is also going to a team on the
way up instead of one on the way down.  As Bill Walton, backup center on the
'86 Celtics, used to say, "I'm just happy to be here and to contribute."  I
know nothing about Delk's NBA career, and now discover that Stats.com isn't
available on AOL any more.
     Speaking of chemistry, Nick Van Exel can join Rodman, Rider, Bad News
Barnes and the many other talented players who have burned every bridge laid
out before them.  Boston doesn't need him.
     Lost in the trade is Randy Brown.  He didn't play much, but when he did,
he played fierce D and brought Strickland-like intensity to the floor.
     And Milt - well, he had his moment as Miracle Milt and will have a small
corner of Boston sports history for many years to come.  When he made that
shot last year, it was a huge, huge win, but nearly as huge as LAST NIGHT'S
WIN AGAINST THE LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can anyone think of a bigger win for
this team in the last five years?
   I see this is trading away a very good prospect in JJ for two solid
veterans who can help for another year or two.  If they produce, and if we
can sign them if they do ...