Re: The trade

Are the Celtics finished?  Rodney Rogers was the "centerpiece" of Phoenix's
offer for Marc Jackson which was rejected. Since it's been said that Golden
State is high on Forte it's possible that a Rogers + Forte for Jackson + ?
might be in the works.

I'm not worried about the trade hurting the team's chemistry. Neither player
will demand a particular role or minutes and I think they will be nice
additions. I think that having Delk long term is a plus. The players traded
were not contributing at all so their loss won't mean anything to the
chemistry either. Let's wait for the official announcement for the details on
the draft pick but if it is our first rounder this year it's going to be
about a 20. The deal also frees up one roster spot in case the team elects to
add another player.

JJ may well go on to be a fine player. I remember watching him one game early
this season and remarking that he might actually go on to become our best
player. Then he inexplicably went into a shell. Once Kedrick -- who was
supposed to be the project -- passed him on the depth chart there really was
no room for JJ here anymore unless they were going to experiment with him as
a PG and I guess they didn't think he could make that transition.

George