Billups

   Even though I have league pass, I haven't been watching Tpup games.  Can
anyone tell us how Billups is doing?  Is he playing point?  I know he's
scoring.
    I am interested because I have often harped on the Celtics picking up
good college 2 guards and trying to turn them into points.  It didn't work
with Dee Brown, and Pitino gave up on Billups.  Now we have Forte, and I have
been assuming it would be another failed effort to convert a 2 to a 1.
Maybe, though, there is hope?  Maybe Forte can become a good point in a year
or so?  Sure would be nice.
   Many thanks.