Effort....

Hmm..

I noticed the Celtics played ALOT harder last night then normal. I saw Walker
running the break on several occasions, and thats something you normally
never see. The Celtics really do get up for the big games.

I think they could do better then people imagine in the playoffs.
The general school of thought is that the Celtics are just a one dimensional
jump shooting team. But they can run the break when motivated and PP is
incredible at taking the ball to the basket. Even Kobe can't compare in this
regard.

Assorted notes:

Kenny hit some key shots. You got to admit Kenny can be pretty clutch.
Several games this year he has hit a big layup or jump shot to tie the game.

Kedrick can play..
I like that K. Brown guy. Seems to have some good aspects going for him.

Good:

1) Runs the break -- best on the team in that regard.
2) Plays good defense
3) Has some offensive game..though its not 100% polished.

Bad:
1) Seems to have only mediocre ball handling skills
2) Seems tenative at times.
3) Only sees passes for high flying plays.

J.J on the other hand has a good handle....
Too bad we can't fuse em together and throw in E. Strickland toughness and
confidence. That would be one heck of player hehe.

Oh yeah..
The lakers are a heck of a fun team to watch. You see alot of fast breaks and
such...

Pete